This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and StrongerPicture Sp. z o.o.. ("Company," "Service," “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using our website, located at http://www.strongerpicturecom (“Website”), our mobile app, and/or other services we provide (collectively, “StrongerPicture”), or otherwise accessing the pages of StrongerPicture, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
The StrongerPicture services consist of a service for single people, including interactive content and community services such as StrongerPicture community. StrongerPicture may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. StrongerPicture also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by StrongerPicture in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
1. Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site and to register for the Services. By registering to the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
2. Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that StrongerPicture is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your Facebook login credentials you use to sign up for StrongerPicture. You agree to immediately notify StrongerPicture of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Geographic Limitations. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
4. Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs or profile text (hereinafter, “content”; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. You may not post or transmit to the Company or other users (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, any rights or privacy and publicity).
5. Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to StrongerPicture any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
6. Content Removal. StrongerPicture reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. StrongerPicture will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
7. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to StrongerPicture or to any other user. If information provided to StrongerPicture or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify StrongerPicture of such change.
8. No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to StrongerPicture, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay StrongerPicture $50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
9. Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Singles Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Singles Service must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Singles Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching. From time to time, StrongerPicture may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
10. No Harassment of StrongerPicture Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any StrongerPicture employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
1. Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that StrongerPicture is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, all of the algorithms, profiles. StrongerPicture owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
2. No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any StrongerPicture or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please read our Privacy Statement above. By using the Site or the Services, you are consenting to the terms of StrongerPicture’s Privacy Statement.
Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that StrongerPicture may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend StrongerPicture’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement or the Privacy Statement, StrongerPicture reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in its sole opinion, StrongerPicture suspects or has reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that StrongerPicture, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure.Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that StrongerPicture is permitted to make such disclosure.
Use of Anonymous Information for Research. By using the Services, you agree to allow StrongerPicture to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue StrongerPicture’s research into successful relationships and to improve the Services. This research, conducted by psychologists and behavior research scientists, may be published in academic journals. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information.
We may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers.
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or StrongerPicture may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. StrongerPicture reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to StrongerPicture by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due. You may terminate your account by visiting Settings page within the app.
1. Cancellation At Any Time. Except as otherwise stated in this section, you may cancel your registration or subscription to any Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription by sending an email with the ask to delete your account on address: email@example.com. StrongerPicture is not responsible for refunding for subscription already purchased.
Revision Date. This Agreement was last revised on February 25, 2017.